Northern Territory Government

Filming on Aboriginal Land

Filming on Aboriginal owned land also requires permission from the relevant land council:

Alice Springs and Central Australia
Central Land Council
T: +61 8 8951 6211

Darwin and the Top End
Northern Land Council
T: +61 8 8920 5100

Much of the Northern Territory is utilised as pastoral land and is as such Private Property. Permission must be sought from the Station Owner before entering and filming on Private Property.

Last updated: 24 Feb 2016