Travel programs support experienced Territory practitioners to maintain their skills, grow their networks and develop their project slates by contributing towards the costs of travel to relevant markets, conferences, and skills development opportunities held intra-Territory, interstate or internationally.
- Contributes to costs of travel by Northern Territory practitioners and production companies to eligible national and international markets and market-oriented conferences, and for strategic business development.
- Focused primarily on experienced practitioners; special rounds advertised during the year targeting emerging and mid-career practitioners.
- Contributes to costs of travel for a practitioner who has been nominated for an eligible award, or who has a key role in a project selected for screening at an eligible film festival.
- Eligible events have been determined to ensure that Screen Territory’s support maximises the benefits for the local industry and that the best use is made of available funds.
- Limited travel support may be available to help Northern Territory practitioners attend craft-based conferences or other skills development opportunities that require travel interstate or within the Territory.
Guidelines and apply online
You can download the grant guidelines and apply online through Grants NT.