Screen Territory aims to leverage its professional development funding by partnering with Northern Territory based organisations to create professional development and skills training opportunities for Northern Territory screen practitioners at various stages of their careers.
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $15,000 per application.
Eligible events are one-off or annual events including seminars and programs of professional development activities that will enhance the Territory screen industry and sector.
How applications will be assessed
Your application will be assessed taking into account:
- the merit of your initiative including its potential to engage industry participants and the extent to which it addresses an industry need
- the likely professional development outcomes for participants and the screen industry more broadly
- your track record and capacity to deliver the proposed initiative
- the comprehensiveness and viability of the proposed budget, and the cost-effectiveness of the proposed initiative.
What to include in your application
You must submit:
- one-line description
- an event plan including:
- a description of the initiative; dates, location/s and venue/s; and expected participants
- brief information about the personnel who will deliver the activity or event including their roles, relevant experience and key achievements
- an advertising and promotion plan
- key result areas, indicators and targets for the activity or event
- a statement setting out the professional development benefits of the initiative to the Northern Territory screen industry, including:
- evidence of the need or demand for the activity or event and why it should be regarded as a priority for funding
- identification of immediate and longer-term professional development outcomes for participants and how these outcomes will be measured
- potential impacts of the activity on the Northern Territory screen industry beyond direct participants
- a profile of the applicant company or organisation, including current board/committee details and CVs of key principals
- a detailed budget including:
- income and expenditure targets, and
- provision for insurance and other liabilities.
Grant round dates
The funding program has three grant rounds. Open and closing dates for each grant round are listed below.
|Round 1||Open: Thursday 15 September 2022||Close: Monday 10 October 2022 @ 2pm|
|Round 2||Open: Monday 7 November 2022||Close: Monday 12 December 2022 @ 2pm|
|Round 3||Open: Monday 20 February 2023||Close: Monday 20 March 2023 @ 2pm|